All fields are required.
Is your child’s classroom a bacteria breeding ground?
Children cross infect each other all the time!
• Teachers touch books, desks etc, exposing themselves to hundreds and thousands of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
• Sick teachers cause class disruption and cost the institution money.
• Basic hygiene in the classroom or lecture hall not only protects learners and staff from cross infection, BUT also goes a long way to increasing basic hygiene awareness thereby increasing hygiene education!
Sanitisers in classrooms
A study of more than 6000 school children showed that those who used instant hand sanitisers in the classroom, throughout the day, together with normal hand washing, experienced 20% fewer absences due to illness!
• Sanicare foam is alcohol free, gentle and kind to the skin yet effective.
• A quick rub into hands will decrease the chance of children and teachers getting sick.
• Rub into your skin, do not wash off!
• Dispensers placed at entry & exit points allow hands to be easily and quickly sanitised without the need to run to the bathroom.
• Medigiene Alcogel or Medical quality Sani-spray, can also be used in educational institutions dispensed from wall dispensers or bottles resting in wall mounted brackets.
But prevent that bug from being shared too!
Small, portable, biodegradable and convenient!
• Use Saniwipes for a quick wipe of hands if sticky or dirty, a valuable teaching aid, decreasing class disruption, caused by children needing to pop out to wash hands!
• Also used to wipe and sanitise desks, books and even clean down the white board.
• Saving water, saving time, environmentally friendly paper based, pre-saturated, and cost effective.
It is so important to encourage kids to play and get dirty!
Freshands can help to clean dirty grimy little hands, in between proper hand washing.
Nandi’s Supersoft wipes are for tiny tots, or Paper based flushable wipes can be used for potty training toddlers!
• Nandi’s Bulk baby wipes are dispensed from small portable buckets, (can be wall mounted).
• Containing Tea-tree and aloe Vera this gentle formula cleans, and protects babies bottoms.
• Simple wall brackets allow buckets to be placed at baby changing stations!
Your cart contains no items.